The Angel Gown Initiative is proud to announce our first colouring competition! To enter follow these easy steps:
- Download this image and let your little ones colour and decorate however they like,
- Email us a final copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload it to the TAGI Bear Facebook page,
- We will email you a link to the post of your entry which you can share to your Facebook page,
- Tag or like our Facebook pages “The Angel Gown Initiative” and “TAGI Bear”,
- Like our sponsors pages,
- Ask your friends and family to like our pages and your entry to increase your odds, and voila!
- There is no entry fee – following the above steps will complete a successful entry,
- The competition runs from 29 July 2019 to 9 August 2019,
- The 2 entries in each categories with the most likes will be the winners!
- The competition is open to all of South Africa and delivery will be arrange by TAGI,
- The winning pictures will also be on display at our upcoming Angel Gown Gala,
- The full terms and conditions are below the age categories.
Categories and Prizes:
Terms and Conditions
*Prizes will be awarded to the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
*The start and end dates of competitions will appear on the competition post.
*The closing times of competitions will appear on the competition post.
*The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
*Entries are only valid if all steps in the competition have been completed.
*We reserve the right to remove any entries deemed inappropriate.
*The winners will be announced within 48 hours after the closing date
*Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition. Please allow for a two week delivery period. This can change depending on the sponsor and the prize will typically be delivered directly from the sponsor or sponsors representative.
*The Angel Gown Initiative will notify the winner by email within 48 hours after the closing date of the competition. Failure to respond to the notification email and accept the prize within 5 working days of being contacted by The Angel Gown Initiative results in forfeiture of the prize.
*The Angel Gown Initiative is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
*The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be converted into cash.
*The competition is open to everyone in South Africa unless specified. Prizes will only be delivered within South Africa.
*All travelling costs to claim the prize will be at the winners’ expense unless specified.
*Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter competitions.
*Winners are not eligible for another prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
*The Angel Gown Initiative has the right to publicize the winner’s names on website or social media platforms for promotional purposes.
*The Angel Gown Initiative and it’s associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against The Angel Gown Initiative and the sponsors.
BY ENTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND/OR ENTRANTS RELEASE THE ANGEL GOWN INITIATIVE AND THE SPONSORS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH EACH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR HIS/HER RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES AWARDED IN THIS CONTEST